8/27/11

Visual Length Check: April - August

I just wanted to share my hair growth with you girls. Instead of putting a ruler to my hair each month, I just used my Incredibooth app & capture how my hair looks at that particular time during that particular month. I love the app because it gives the date in which all pictures were taken, allowing me to follow my hair growth visually. Aside from visual growth, there are times when I have stuck a ruler in my hair to get some type of measurement going on. So back in April I had about 1-1.5 inches of natural hair. Today when I haphazardly measured my hair I have 4-4.5 inches. My sides and back are growing the fastest it seems, so I know soon I'll be up for another trim just so my hair can have more of a shape to it. But I probably won't trim it anytime soon.





2 comments: