8/22/11

Carrega's Corner: Trim Worries

By: Christina Carrega


A month and a half has passed, maybe more and I'm noticing my fro getting more lop-sided than ever before. Could be the pre-poo or co-washing that I've been actively participating in or the many hair tips on this website that my hair is growing at a rapid pace.

Not that I'm complaining, but with this 25% of straight hair on my head its really a nuisance. The only thing is that I dread going to get my hair trimmed. I can't seem to get my hair trimmed without it all being blow dried and flat ironed first. So much heat damage it scares and bothers me. I wish there was a better solution to this.

Is there?

What is your procedure for getting your hair trimmed?

2 comments:

  1. I tried trimming my own hair...don't do it. I did a blowout and clipped the ends but I couldn't do the back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you even went through with the attempt. At the moment I'm staring at a long piece of hair that is taunting me to chop it off, but God knows what the heck it will look like later. Lol! I'll head to the beauty salon soon.

    ReplyDelete