8/25/11

Carrega's Corner: When It Rains, We Fluff

By: Christina Carrega


There's a storm a brewing up the East Coast and even us naturals may have some trouble with this kind of crazy weather. Since we can't stop Mother Nature from hiking up the humidity to levels that can just make you feel lazy, doesn't mean your hair should look slump as well. Try various anti-humidity products from Garnier.

Garnier has a collection of Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity products that would work wonders during this kinds of tropical weather. From hairspray to hair milk use them all after shampooing or just co-washing with their line of products. I used their Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk which only cost $3.99 from Walgreens, everyday! It smoothes out your curls and leaves whichever setting style you normally used look shinier and healthier.

2 comments:

  1. has anybody used Ouidad's gel for humidity? I havent tried it but i've read good reviews. I usually just wear a turban on rainy and high humidity days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried to turban look as yet, but I could definitely see doing it on the weekends when I'm not at work. As for the Ouidad gel, I'll have to look into where to buy that and try it. will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete