8/19/11

The Final Weeks of Being a Product Junkie!


I told myself that I wanted to Henna my hair before August is over because come September, I start my protective styling. So I just finished placing my order for some Ayurvedic and Herbal Hair Care products from Ayurnaturalbeauty.com and I'm really excited. The more I've been researching Ayurvedic regimens, the more I've started becoming interested. I figured the first steps towards an Ayurvedic regimen, is trying Henna. So for $28.66 (including shipping), I'm now waiting on the following to be delivered:

  • Dabur Vatika Hair Oil, 150 ml (5.07 fl oz) - $4.99
    • Dabur Vatika Hair Oil is a premium coconut hair oil enriched with Henna, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Lemon and five other trusted herbs. The unique and natural formulation of Vatika Oil ensures deeper oil penetration. Giving your hair and scalp complete nourishment for problem free, healthy hair. While Henna forms a protective coat to prevent oxidation, Amla strengthens the hair-roots and the astringent action of Lemon prevents dandruff.
  • Jamila Henna, 100g - $5.99
  • Alma Powder, 100g (3.5 oz) - $3.99
    • In hair care, Amla is used in oil infused tonics or in powder form to provide added strength to hair roots, bring luster to hair, encourage hair growth, and addresses premature greying.
  • Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 oz - $5.99
    • A bottle can serve as a hair and scalp conditioner; a skin moisturizer and healer; a massage oil for aches, pains, fibroids and lumps in the breasts; a powerful laxative and can be used as first aid for cuts, wounds and burns. Black castor oil seals moisture in the hair with a protective coat. It’s also the only oil in nature with ricinoleic acid. It helps to destroys viruses, bacteria, yeast and molds that cause many skin problems.
I'm very excited about finally being able to use these products! I've heard so many great reviews about them, it's time for me to give them a try. I will also definitely be doing a Henna video when it arrives. So be on the look out for that! 

How did I do? Have you tried these products before? 
If so, have you gotten them for cheaper than what I already paid? 

No comments:

Post a Comment