8/23/11

My Ayurvedic Products Came In!


So excited that my products I ordered from Ayurnaturalbeauty.com came in today. Right in time for my Wash Day! So I plan to Henna this week, around Thursday or Friday & will definitely be making a YouTube video for that. Not so much a tutorial, more of a 'I tried Henna for this first time & this is how it came out' type ordeal. Nonetheless, when my boyfriend presented me with this box of goodies this morning at 6:30A, I immediately got excited.

I already used my Vatika Oil this morning in my pre-poo mix, in which I'll share the recipe with you guys in the next post. I plan on using the Jamaican Black Castor Oil in my DC, as well as in my spritz to help me seal in my moisture! I figure I'll play around with these products for the next two weeks or so before I get my Kinky Twist for the Fall!

Have you used any of these products? How was your experience?

1 comment:

  1. I have tried shikakai and amla powder as pre-poos. The amla powder made my hair hard but the shikakai powder cleansed my scalp nicely. I did have to shampoo after ti get all of it out of my hair.

    ReplyDelete