8/13/11

Carrega's Corner: TRESemme Oh La La

By: Christina Carrega



Beautiful day for a bike ride and a stop at my local CVS to see what new products I can try out that are within my budget or on sale.

Plus I had a 25% coupon to use, so I was really hype.

Walked straight to aisle 3 and looked for any of my favorite brand -- so far -- Garnier.

There wasn't anything new to buy and for some reason the TRESemme's huge 32 ounce bottles of shampoo and conditioner for $4.79 each caught my eye.

It was a Curl Moisturizing professional formula. I also noticed their Flawless Curls Shaping Milk and Mousse Curl Care -- had to get them all.

All for under $20 with my coupon that wasn't too bad, huh?

I must say this was the easiest conditioner to get my hair untangled -- ever! The moment I applied, all I had to use were my fingers to smooth my hair out, incredible!

The Hair Milk wasn't sticky and the smallest amount concentrated my mane thoroughly.

Now, I'm just chilling with my wet and go look, which I never was comfortable to do before.

Good job TRESemme!

What are some of your favorite inexpensive products to use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment