8/17/11

DIY: Eucalyptus Foot Bath


I'm constantly trying to find ways of incorporating all my natural hair ingredients (such as the essentials oils) into my everyday life. I figure I'll feel better about spending $6 on a bottle of oil that I know I won't be just using on my hair. So I've been trying to come up with new and creative ways of mixing all these 'hair ingredients' into my daily life. One of my favorite oils to work with thus far is Pure Eucalyptus Oil. My best friend tweeted today that she was in need of a foot massage after working an 18 hour shift. So I tried this recipe a while that I wanted to share with you all! Great to do after a long day of standing on your feet.

Ingredients

  • 2-3 Drops of Eucalyptus Oil
  • 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar 
  • 1/2 Gallon of Warm Water

Mix all ingredients into a large tub or container -- big enough to fit your feet in comfortably. Soak feet for at least 15 minutes.

Viola! By the time your finished soaking your feet, your muscles should feel relaxed & everything should feel better! Do try it & let me know how this works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment