8/24/11

Kinky Curly College Special!


I'm always looking for sales & discounts for you ladies. While going on Kinky-Curly.com debating to purchase their Knot Today Conditioner I couldn't help but to notice their awesome Back To School Promo. So for $44, for a limited time only, you can get: Come Clean Shampoo, Knot Today Conditioner, 16oz Curling Custard, Shower Detangling Comb and Styling Brush all in the Kinky-Curly Shower Caddy. For the College Bound Curly! Keep all your Kinky-Curly Products & shower gear organized. A necessity for any dorm dweller. Also great for the gym locker room or spa.

I've been thinking of doing a Giveaway for the College Curlies so I'm strongly considering purchasing a set & giving it away to one lucky winner. What do you girls think?
Let me know your thoughts - would someone be interested in winning this?! 

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea! I'd love to win this! I've been meaning to try this product but haven't had the money to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely be interested in winning this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an AWESOME idea! I would definitely be interested in winning this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great idea! i would be interested. giveaways are always good ;)

    ReplyDelete