8/8/11

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding Gel Review







Guest Reviewer                            
Ava Marie of I'm Living With Fibromyalgia


Size & Price                              
13. fl oz, $5.99 at Sally's Beauty Supply

Ingredients                                
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyquaternium-11, Glycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, PEG-150 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol Ceteareth-20, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Lanolin, PEG-40 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (Jojoba), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Oleth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, d-Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lilial, Linalool, Methyl Ionone, Blue #1 (CI 42090), Yellow #5 (CI 19140)

Product Claims                         
Moisturizing Gel moisturizes, shines, and holds the hair. This light weight non-sticky pudding leaves a smooth and shiny hold while moisturizing hair. The alcohol-free formula won't dry the hair or cause flaking.

Suggested Use
Massage into palm of hands. Apply to the hair and brush for even distribution. Style as usual. Great for Ponytails.

The Verdict                                
When I first came across this product, my cousin was using it to slick down her relaxed edges. My hair was blown out, so I used it according to the directions. Because of it's stiff consistency, I bought my own to try it on my usual twist out, and it worked like a charm. After taking down the twists, my hair felt soft and had a great hold, like the description said.





Recommend This?                   
I definitely would recommend the Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding Gel. At an unbeatable price, a little bit of this product can go a long way. My twist out-- separated and stretched into waves-- has great definition, which is what every natural strives for.

1 comment:

  1. I love this product i use it on wash-go's along with hair rules curly putty.

    ReplyDelete