9/13/11

My 'Protective Style' Came In!


So my lacefront wig came in a few days ago, but I finally went to the Beauty Supply store yesterday & got everything I needed to 'maintain' it. My main property was making sure I had a styofoam head so that I could properly cut the lace off the wig -- yep, it's a lace front wig. So I introduce you ladies to my 'Protective Style' for the Fall/Winter.

Meet Beshe. She's a 1B/30 mixture & I absolutely love her. I purchased her from ElevatedStyles.com for about $40, including shipping. Today I will be tweaking the hairline to make her appear more realistic & may look up a bunch of YouTube videos on how to properly trim hair because I think I want to give her a slight cut. Nonetheless, you'll probably be seeing me rock this now that it's starting to get chilly outside.

What are you doing for your Protective Styling? 


Follow POH on Twitter | Like POH on Facebook | Subscribe to POH on YT

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! totally plan on rocking some box braids and wigs as my protective styles this fall/winter :)


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I'm protective styling right now, but soon I'll be wearing my natural hair again. I wish I was comfortable with wearing wigs because I would buy this one in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete