9/4/11

Fall Protective Styles Pt. 1

As the colder days are slowly approaching, I've been scrambling to figure out what protective styles I'd be wearing my hair in. I have two new jobs this Fall, so I know my schedule is going to be hectic, not allowing me much time to dedicate to my hair. I happened to find this awesome lacefront that I'll be talking more in depth about once it comes. Nonetheless, as I've been browsing the good ol' YouTube I've come across a few videos that could help you ladies decided on protective styles for your hair, as a lot of you won't be taking the wig route as I am. I'll probably post something like this weekly. I also try to categorize the styles by length to make it easier for you ladies!

TWA (Teeny Weeny Afros) / TA (Teeny Afros)                                                                                    



BlakIzBeautyful's Elegant Roll, Tuck, and Pin Updo

BlakIzBeautyful's Big Two Strand Twist Pin Up


CBL (Collar Bone Length) / APL (Arm Pit Length) / BSL (Bra Strap Length)                                


wwestNDNbeautyy's Twist Galore

TheGoodHairBlog's Flat Twist Updo

Do you have any great protective styles you'd like to share? 

2 comments:

  1. I have a ? what is your most fav hair protective styles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me personally -- since this is my first Fall/Winter natural, I am gonna probably result back to what I know.. which is weaves. But instead of doing my usual sew-in, I think I'm just going to be wearing weave wigs & lacefront wigs, so I can still be able to maintain my hair behind closed doors! lol

    ReplyDelete