9/4/11

Lace Front Wigs As A Protective Style For Fall

September is finally here & I finally feel this is an appropriate time to share all this information with you ladies. I purchased my first lace front -- the lace front that is actually in the video below -- last week. I've been having this internal battle of going with kinky twist, braids or wig &/or weaves. Well, after seeing a few YouTube videos it eventually led me to me deciding to try out lace fronts. I will be doing a more in-depth review about it when it arrives. Anyone that knows me knows that this should be thoroughly entertaining because I do not know a thing about a wig.. or lace front. That's why I had to do my research. I came across BridezillaMartina (Yes, she was actually on Bridezillas. I haven't seen her particular episode).

I figure this would tutorial would definitely be helpful to other naturals out there that are considering trying lace front wigs as a protective style for the months ahead but know nothing about it. So in these two videos (Part 1 & 2), Martina shows us how to make the lace front look as natural as possible.




Part 1:
   

Part 2: 

2 comments:

  1. A few actual human hair extensions manufacturer manufacturers declare to possess luxurious Remy hair extensions however there's one of the ways you are able to inform the standard in the topple offs and that's to determine when the origins start tangling whenever you hair comb all of them.

    ReplyDelete