9/8/11

Carrega's Corner: Trim? Not At All?


By: Christina Carrega

Went to the hair dresser to finally get my overdue trim. My stylist, for the first time did not give me the third degree about getting a perm. Yes! I finally won the battle, lol. As she started to blow dry my hair from curly to straight.

She put a smile on and couldn't help but ask, "What are you doing to your hair?"

"Why what's wrong?" I replied with hesitation.

"Nothing at all, its soft and I don't think you really need a trim," she said.

Although I still got a partial trim, I couldn't help but think about all the different products and deep conditioners I've experimenting with since writing for Party Over Hair. That must be it -- continuous treatment of my scalp and ends resulted in healthier hair growing in. Now my natural hair length is passed my shoulders.

Talk about hang time!

Anyone else notice how much healthier their hair has been since becoming a natural?

No comments:

Post a Comment