7/29/11

Hair Q&A: Can I Co-Wash My Hair Daily?

Q: Can I co-wash my hair daily?

A: One of the biggest questions I had after immediately cutting my hair was wanting to know if I'd be able to co-wash it daily. I understood the concept of a Wash & Go, but wasn't use to the concept of actually washing my hair everyday. Could my hair take that? Well, there was only one way to find out. I ended up co-washing my hair everyday with Aussie Moist Conditioner & my hair absolutely loved it. As my hair is slowly growing, I find myself not wanting to wash it daily because now it takes even longer to dry so I've cut my daily washing down to 2-3x a week.

So with that being said -- my best answer is it's really up to you. I know if you're going through a TWA phase, washing your hair daily can be totally refreshing as you can just wash & go. Plus, with it being short this is a great time to really experiment with different products and find what your hair likes and dislikes. Just be sure you're using a conditioner that is water soluble so you don't have a lot of build up.

No comments:

Post a Comment