10/21/11

Honey B. Natural: A Conversation on Kinks, Coils & Curls


Hello ladies!

I would like to thank you all for hanging in there with me as I haven't been able to blog as much as I wanted to lately. I work as an Art Director for an art school in NYC so as of lately all my time has been going to them. Nonetheless, I'm trying to find the proper balance between my work life & blogging life so please continue to hang in there with me as I have so much wonderful things planned for Party Over Hair in the near future! So once again, thank you to all my supporters & readers!

Now, yesterday upon leaving CurlyNikki's Meet Up I ran into Kris & Emijaa of Honey B. Creations. The ladies shared with me that they are having a wonderful panel discussion this Saturday. So any of my NYC ladies, if you're not busy I'd suggest definitely stopping by. Kris sent me an email to share with you ladies:

Greetings natural beauties!
This is a friendly reminder to join us for, Honey B. Natural: A Conversation on Kinks, Coils & Curls this Saturday, October 22nd from 7:30-10:30pm (registration opens at 7:00pm).

The evening will include a diverse panel of notable women in the natural hair community, a mini-hair show, a product swap, refreshments, gift bags and more!

Visit our website www.honeybcreations.com for more details. Bring your girls! You can purchase tickets at: http://honeybnatural.eventbrite.com.  $15 in advance / $20 at the door.

Follow POH on Twitter | Like POH on Facebook | Subscribe to POH on YT

No comments:

Post a Comment