10/2/11

Carrega's Corner: Hair Looks

By: Christina Carrega


Head bands, clips, cloth bands, bows and decorative pins.

Hair accessories are the new thing I've decided to invest in when it comes to sprucing up my loose double strand twist hairstyle for the Fall.

All summer I threw my hair in, what I've come to realize is, a boring black banana clip because my locks have rapidly grown. I started taking B12, Vitamin D, B6 and a multi-vitamin as recommended by my doctor and not only has my hair grown, my nails are stronger and I have more energy to deal with my 11 hour work days.

Anyway..

I went shopping, in the mall, for the first time in months and fell in love with Ann Taylor Loft's hair accessories. They were goregous, glamorous and glitzy.

I wore my first head band over the weekend and it added to my face as well as giving my curls the chance to be loose for once. It also made me realize that I don't have to wear earrings and a necklace all the time now i can do either/or.

What other hair accessories would you recommend?


Follow POH on Twitter | Like POH on Facebook | Subscribe to POH on YT

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog, and this is a blog that I really needed in my life! My hair is my baby! Thank you so much for all this information! <3x100

    xo,k.
    I am not fashion

    ps: awesome name and banner too!

    ReplyDelete