10/14/11

Hair Q&A: When Is It Time To Get A Trim?



Q: How do you know when it's time to get a trim? 


A: Some say every 6 to 8 weeks, other say as long as 6 months to a year. Honestly, you'll have to judge it for yourself. I have only had my hair trimmed once thus far in my 6 months of being natural. So I honestly would recommend looking at the state in which your hair is in to determine if it's time for a time. Signs that you may need a trim could include anything from rough ends to split ends to breakage. 


How do you know when it's time for a trim? 


Follow POH on Twitter | Like POH on Facebook | Subscribe to POH on YT

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I'm giving you The Versatile Blogger Award!! Keep up the great work!!
    http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/10/everything-under-moon-has-been-awarded.html

    ReplyDelete