9/17/11

My Protective Style Update


Honestly, I probably should have never purchased the Beshe in the 1B/30. After the first day of wearing it, I started to hate it. I decided to test it out for a full day -- had to record some footage for an upcoming project & then meet up with more clients. I got some nice compliments & one of my Asian friends thought it was my actual hair. "Your hair has been growing more and more each time I've seen you, so I thought it honestly grew that much.." were her exact words. Nonetheless, it doesn't feel like me. I thought if I purchased the Beshe 1 I'd feel a little better -- but I honestly, just don't feel comfortable wearing a lacefont out, especially with the wind blowing. I made it look as realistic as possible, but in the end.. I hated it.

So, I've done my research & decided I will be getting Senegalese Twist in a few weeks. I had to do some research to figure out what was really the difference between them & Kinky Twist. I will doing a post shortly to follow this. Until then, I absolutely love how DIY's Haircare Mango Apricot Hair & Body Butter has been keeping my hair moisturized so I'll be rocking my Twist Outs for a few more weeks. I'll probably be experimenting with more turbans & beanies as I went into Target & fell in love with their large selection of scarves! Nonetheless, I will keep you posted.

Follow POH on Twitter | Like POH on Facebook | Subscribe to POH on YT

No comments:

Post a Comment